Saturday, March 20, 2010

Excel Project

This project really brought that best out of me, it really got me involved. I think Excel is the most powerful program on the computer. If it is used right. It can do so much right in itself. Its perfect for the business world. I really enjoyed doing this project and learning a lot of new things. I didn't even know pivot tables existed, this was the first time i heard of them. I find excel very helpful, just not in the business world but also in everyday life. Excel can get as simple as 1,2,3 it can get as complex as statistics and what if formulas. You have to pay attention and look at everything in excel, it just doesn't come to you.



There were a few parts where I got stuck and had to watch the lecture videos again. But in the end all the information I gathered and learned were all worth it. It was not like this project something I was forcing myself to do, I really wanted to do it. Excel jjust has that persona to it and it gets me every time. Everyone needs to at least learn the basis of Excel. It comes in handy for everything. Another intriguing part to this project was learning the what if function. There is so much you can do with Excel, I hope Microsoft keeps upgrading this wonderful program every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment