Sunday, February 14, 2010

Web 2.0 Tools



This project was fairly confusing to me in the beginning. I mean like I got it but it was too much and that discouraged me. But with a help of a friend it all turned out good. I really liked this project. It brought a lot out of me. I could say whatever and use whatever I wanted as long as it looked presentable and professional. Playing with different tools was also very interesting and got me thinking like wow, there are a lot of tools out there that can help me with a lot. I talked about my family and I moving to the United States of America. I shared why we choose to move here, about my family, and how things are now. I hope this presentation tells everyone a story of my life, a very important story. I really liked one true media tools. They were easy to understand and doable. Enjoy and please comment.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice effects in your video. I also used one true media and found it very frustrating. I am glad you were able to get it to work well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used one true media, I used it as well and it was very easy to use. I enjoyed the music very much too.

    ReplyDelete